LinkNow Media is a Montreal-based B2B web design and digital marketing agency. Our goal is simple: provide small business owners with great websites and time-tested digital marketing strategies that keep them competitive online. Their success is our success!
With over 10 000 happy clients and a prestigious spot on GROWTH 500’s list of fastest-growing companies in Canada, LinkNow Media is looking for talented individuals eager to grow with a growing company.
As the Assistant to our Customer Care Manager at LinkNow Media, your goal will be to create unforgettable customer service experiences for small business owners across the US and Canada. That means keeping your team motivated, happy, and up-to-date on the latest procedures and policies. It means building a collaborative workspace that inspires every agent to reap the rewards of good work. It means ensuring that our clients stay on for the long haul and continue to expect the best from us.
We’re looking for a super meticulous and highly organized individual to assist our Customer Care Manager. A slightly insane sense of humour is considered an asset.
The Assistant to our Customer Care Manager is an instrumental component of LinkNow Media’s ever-accelerating growth. So, on top of a competitive salary we also offer some great perks:
- Health: After 6 months, you’ll be covered by our comprehensive health care plan (including dental, vision, massage, and more!)
- Parking: If you drive, take advantage of our free parking for all employees.
- Career: LinkNow Media is a growing company that’s always looking for talented individuals who want to grow with us. Show your true colours and reap the rewards!
- Breakfast: Take advantage of our kitchen stocked with fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, and tea. Oh, and every Monday, we have Saint-Viateur Bagels!
- Dress: Leave the stress of getting dressed up for Saturday night—keep it casual at the office.
- Chill: Enjoy your breaks with our ping-pong table, foosball table, Xbox, and vintage arcade game.
The Ideal Candidate
Wondering what type of candidate we’re looking for? Here’s a sneak peek:
- Experienced: 3+ years of customer service experience and 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Communicate: Proven verbal and written communication skills both in person, over the phone and by email.
- Inspire: You want to motivate the team to do their best and have a great time while doing it. You have a big personality that brightens everyone’s day!
- Multitask: Must be able to field questions, solve problems, relay information, listen actively, keep the team organized and complete own daily tasks simultaneously.
- Lead: Able to lead a team in the absence of the Customer Care Manager with a diversity of roles and skillsets including sales, on-boarding, retention, collections, and more. This includes regularly troubleshooting problems, hopping on calls to resolve technical issues and providing the support necessary to make your team thrive.
- Decisions: Quick, fair and effective decision-making that emphasize our company values.
- Language: Because our clients are English, fluency in English is an important prerequisite.
- Build long-lasting business relationships with all our clients.
- Create a team that’s excited about their work and motivated to go the extra mile for their team and their clients.
- Foster learning and creative thinking by offering encouragement, support, and help to all team members.
- Train the team on sales techniques, new products, new procedures, updated marketing practices and more on an ongoing basis.
- Answer questions from every member of the Customer Service Department when the Customer Care Manager is absent- be the expert!
- Help agents by being ready to hop on a call and handle a range of technical issues, complaints and escalation processes.
- Organize and distribute work while ensuring that daily tasks and weekly quotas are met.
- Collaborate with upper management to develop short and long-term strategic plans to improve customer satisfaction.
If you’re a people-person whose highly organized and efficient, apply now to the next Assistant Manager!
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 9AM-5PM, Monday to Friday
Language: English-only job
Salary: 45k /year
***LinkNow Media is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity in our hiring. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.***
LinkNow Media does not market in Quebec.