Data Entry / Customer Service Agent
LinkNow Media is a Montreal-based web design and digital marketing agency. Our goal is simple: provide small business owners with great websites and up-to-date marketing strategies that keep them competitive online. Their success is our success!
Ranked on the GROWTH 500 list for the 3rd year running, and with our 10 000-client milestone in sight, LinkNow Media is looking for talented individuals eager to grow with a growing company.
The Job – English Only
Are you looking for a way to get your foot in the door at an energetic, fun, and fast-paced digital marketing agency?
As a Data Entry / Customer Service Agent at LinkNow Media, you’ll have the chance to learn the ins and outs of local SEO marketing in a supportive work environment!
Your job will be to help connect our clients with consumers in their local area by managing our clients’ business listings on Google Maps, Google My Business, Facebook, Bing, and more. With a keen attention to detail and expert organizational skills, you will help create accurate listings with up-to-date information across platforms.
Nowadays, it’s impossible to run a successful business without a solid web presence. That’s why we expect dedication and hard work from our Data Entry / Customer Service Agents. It’s also why we offer a ton of great perks! Here are a few of them:
- Career: LinkNow Media is a growing company that’s always looking for talented individuals who want to grow with us. Our internal hiring policy means that there are always opportunities cropping up in our Content Writing, Organic Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Web Design, and Tech Support departments. Show your true colours and reap the rewards!
- Money: Our cash-bonus structure means that if you do good work, you’ll be walking out with cold, hard cash every week. Plus, spin the bonus wheel to win extra cash on Fridays!
- Health: After 6 months, you’ll be covered by our comprehensive health care plan (including dental, vision, massage, and more!)
- Breakfast: Taking advantage of our kitchen stocked with fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, and tea. Oh, and every Monday, we have Saint-Viateur Bagels!
- Parking: If you drive, take advantage of our free parking for all employees.
- Dress: Leave the stress of getting dressed up for Saturday night—keep it casual at the office.
- Chill: Enjoy your breaks with our ping-pong table, foosball table, Xbox, and vintage arcade game.
- Promotion: We’re always on the lookout for new talent. So, if you’ve got what it takes to be a closer, designer, content writer, or SEO specialist, you’ll go far at LinkNow Media.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience: Our team is made up of people from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and we offer extensive on-the-job training. Experience in digital marketing and SEO strategy is not required but is considered an asset.
- Accurate: At LinkNow Media, tiny mistakes can cost our clients thousands of dollars in losses. Our Data Entry / Customer Service Agents need to be accurate and detail-oriented.
- Efficient: Accuracy, speed, and ability to multitask are necessary for success.
- Adaptable: Things change quickly in the SEO industry and we’re always looking for ways to improve our services. The ability to learn new processes and adapt to major structural changes is not an asset—it’s a requirement.
- Availability: The ideal candidate wants to work full-time and free up their evenings and weekends with our Monday to Friday, 9-5 schedule.
- English-speaking: Jobs at LinkNow Media do not require French because we don’t have any clients from Quebec. If you are looking for an English job in Montreal, and fit the criteria above, apply today!
- Perform audits of our clients’ online presence.
- Reach out to clients to set up listings and confirm active ones
- Work with clients to resolve issues related to their business listings and improve their online visibility.
- Manage our clients’ digital footprint by ensuring that listing information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Maintain an active presence on social media platforms like Facebook and Google My Business by adding posts, uploading relevant images, and updating information.
- Perform research to determine the quality of pre-existing business listings.
- Recording and tracking Google analytics information.
- Use our proprietary database software and workflow applications to maximize productivity and maintain high levels of in-house information accuracy.
Job Type: Full time
Hours: 9AM-5PM, Monday to Friday
Salary: $13/hour + cash bonuses
Language: English-only job
Location: LinkNow Media, 4700 Rue de la Savane, #210, Montreal, QC, H4P 1T7
If you’re looking for an English-speaking job in Montreal, and think you’d be a good fit for our Local SEO team, apply now to be a Junior SEO Agent at LinkNow Media!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.***