LinkNow Media is a Montreal-based web design and digital marketing agency. Our goal is simple: provide small business owners with great websites and up-to-date marketing strategies that keep them competitive online. Their success is our success!
Ranked on the GROWTH 500 list for the 3rd year running, LinkNow Media is looking for talented individuals eager to grow with a growing company.
LinkNow Media’s success is directly tied to the success of our sales team. We’re always looking for creative ways to give back. On top of daily* cash-bonuses* and a supportive work environment, you’ll also get a ton of other perks, including:
- Health: After 6 months, you’ll be covered by our comprehensive health care plan (including dental, vision, massage, and more!)
- Breakfast: Taking advantage of our kitchen stocked with fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, and tea. Oh, and every Monday, we have Saint-Viateur Bagels!
- Parking: If you drive, take advantage of our free parking for all employees.
- Dress: Leave the stress of getting dressed up for Saturday night—keep it casual at the office.
- Chill: Enjoy your breaks with our ping-pong table, foosball table, Xbox, and vintage arcade game.
- Promotion: We’re always on the lookout for new talent. So, if you’ve got what it takes to be a closer, designer, content writer, or SEO specialist, you’ll go far at LinkNow Media.
- Availability: Work full-time and free up your evenings and weekends with our Monday to Friday, 9-5 schedule.
The Ideal Candidate
- Learning sponge for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Reviews clients' account data by correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Ability to learn quickly with CRM database/Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Word
- Help to maintain the organization and coherence of data in the CRM database
- Ability to multi-task and organize material in a clear manner
- Juggle multiple clients' information using Infusion Soft (a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Health Insurance Benefits after 6 months of employment
- Friendly and motivated environment
- Paid Training
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Large cafeteria with different activities including a ping-pong table, SmartTV with Netflix and a variety of video games and a Foosball table.
- The kitchen is also stocked with free coffee, tea, fruits and cereal for all employees.
- Casual dress code
- Company events – talent shows, dinners, fundraisers
Schedule: Full Time
Salary: $13/hr + cash bonuses
Work Location: 4700 Rue de la Savane, #210, Montreal, QC, H4P 1T7
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status