On the surface, LinkNow is a website design and marketing company based out of Montreal, Quebec. With over 10,000 clients all over North America, we’re thrilled to announce that for the fifth year in a row, LinkNow has ranked on the prestigious Growth 500 list for Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies!
Growth 500 ranks Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth and celebrates the country’s most successful entrepreneurial businesses. Our growth is a sign that our website design and SEO marketing services are among the best money can buy, but none of it could be possible without a passionate team driving us forward.
Working from home: Candidates are required to have internet and a computer (Mac is not compatible).
***We will need to be able to install our own version of Office365
***The user will need to dedicate a browser that they are NOT currently using for personal use. Our preferred browser during work hours is Firefox.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers who have recently obtained and/or upgraded services on their account
- Enthusiastically present and promote our services to potential clients
- Introduce and guide the client with the created website
- Excellent customer service skills
- Perfect command of English
- Quick learner and ability to work independently
- Strong phone presence and conversational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Punctual and committed to work schedule
Schedule: Full Time – Permanent
Shift: 9am-5pm (EST)
Salary: $16 per hour + commission structure
Insurance: Attractive insurance plan at 6 months
Work Location: From the comfort of your own home!
- Weekly commissions
- Weekly pay
- Work from home
- Friendly and motivated work environment
- Free virtual doctor visits immediately with your very own EQ Care membership
- Many opportunities for growth within the company
- Company events, even virtually!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.