On the surface, LinkNow is a website design and marketing company based out of Montreal, Quebec. With over 10,000 clients all over North America, we’re thrilled to announce that for the fifth year in a row, LinkNow has ranked on the prestigious Growth 500 list for Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies!
Growth 500 ranks Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth and celebrates the country’s most successful entrepreneurial businesses. Our growth is a sign that our website design and SEO marketing services are among the best money can buy, but none of it could be possible without a passionate team driving us forward.
We could not be more excited about what the future holds for LinkNow! Join us and help contribute to the team of people who make it all possible.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our Website Coordinator Team.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9 am-5 pm, EST
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 base per hour + commission structure
Working from home: Candidates are required to have internet and a computer (Mac is not compatible).
***We will need to be able to install our own version of Office365
***The user will need to dedicate a browser that they are NOT currently using for personal use. Our preferred browser during work hours is Firefox.
- Gather information from the customer to make appropriate recommendations, being the primary liaison between our existing clients and our website designers.
- Respond to calls, chats and emails to service customers and coworkers by fulfilling requests.
- Manage a high volume of customer and internal requests simultaneously while ensuring that all customers are responded to within established targets.
- Be friendly and helpful while taking requests to update our client’s websites.
- Provide design insight on customers' websites to better utilize website packages and features.
- Provide clear and detailed instructions to designers based on the feedback discussed with the customer.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with computers and web browsers; capable of multi-tasking across multiple platforms
- Ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) Spanish is a bonus
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Previous customer service experience (Minimum of 2 years)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Weekly commissions
- Weekly pay
- Work from home
- Friendly and motivated work environment
- Free virtual doctor visits immediately with your very own EQ Care membership
- Many opportunities for growth within the company
- Company events, even virtually!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.