Here at LinkNow, we develop dynamic websites and digital marketing solutions for over 10,000 clients throughout the United States and Canada.
For the fourth year in a row, LinkNow has ranked on the prestigious Growth 500 list for Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies! Growth 500 ranks Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth and celebrates the country’s most successful entrepreneurial businesses. Our growth is a sign that our website design and SEO marketing services are among the best money can buy, but none of it could be possible without a passionate team driving us forward.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Website Coordinator to join our Customer Service Team.
First, here is what you need to work from home:
1. One Windows PC with two monitors, a mouse and keyboard or a Windows Laptop
2. Processor Type Intel i5, Quad-core or better OR AMD A8 Quad Core or better
- 16GB of RAM
- Windows 10
3. High Speed Internet
- 30MB download
- 15MB upload
4. One Headset for VOIP Phone calls
5. One Webcam
6. Dual Monitors
- Gathering information from the customer to make appropriate recommendations being the primary liaison between our existing clients and our website designers.
- Responding to calls, chats and emails to service customers and coworkers to fulfill requests.
- Manage a high volume of customer and internal request simultaneously to ensure all customers are responded to within established targets.
- Be friendly and helpful while taking requests to update our client’s websites.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with computers and web browsers; capable of multi-tasking across multiple platforms
- Ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) Spanish is a bonus
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Previous Customer Service Experience (Minimum of 2 years)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Daily + weekly bonuses
- Attractive insurance plan at 6 months (eye care, dental, extended healthcare, etc...)
- Weekly commissions
- Weekly pay
- Free virtual doctor visits immediately with your very own EQ Care membership
- Friendly and motivated management
- Live fitness courses offered multiple times a week (one fitness instructor and one yoga instructor)
- Many opportunities for growth within the company
- Company events – talent shows, dinners, fundraisers, company-wide parties, etc..
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm, EST
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour